100 Ways to Use your Premium Starter Kit
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit is one of the most significant investments you can make for yourself and the health of your family. There is no doubt that our members live intentional healthy lives because they have access to some of the best health products and the best healthy community on the planet.
What I find is that many times people are completely overwhelmed by the choices in the market. So many products are green washed (marketed as healthy, but not at all healthy), plus there are so many oils out there that seem to be just as good of quality at much lower prices.
For the health conscious and quality conscious consumer, I get the question all the time… why Young Living?
Gary Young, the founder of Young Living Essential Oils was EXTREMELY obsessed with quality. He was so obsessed that he saw the only answer to possessing the highest quality products was for the company to own its own farms. For many years Gary traveled the world studying aromatic plants, farming practices, and learning from other aromatherapy experts. He was incredibly gifted at understanding how to both farm and products the highest quality oils on the planet.
Young Living today isn’t any different. For over six years I have read, researched and studied essential oils from all over and I’ve found hands down that these oils are of the purest quality. As both a health conscious and quality conscious consumer, Young Living hands down is the best choice. I have access to a wide array of lifestyle products that are pure and healthy. Plus, I have access to the most potent essential oils on the planet. There will be no compromising in quality for my dear family.
When you use quality products you see results.
This kit is so entirely valuable I asked the members of our Revolution Oils facebook community their favorite ways to use their Premium Starter Kit. The feed back was incredible and we came up with way more than 100, but I wanted to share with you some of our favorite ways to use
- Digize and Peppermint for Digestive Support. Roll it on or take it internally.
- Lavender for the skin. It is amazing used if you touch a hot pan or need some extra support for stressed skin after the sun.
- Frankincense for emotional support.
- Frankincense for meditation or focus.
- Peace and Calming – Pour it on you kids. #kidding Well, you only need a drop or two on their little body for it to change your life and theirs.
- Raven apply on the chest for seasonal changes.
- Mature skin serum. Frankincense, Lavender, Geranium, Grapefruit 10 drops each and a 1:1 ratio of almond, grape seed and avocado oil.
- Digize relief from bloating.
- Another amazing face serum Copaiba, Frankincense, Lavender in a roller. That’s why we all have incredible skin!
- Lavender Lemonade
- A drop of Frankincense to upgrade your moisturizer.
- Drop of lemon in the water in the morning to support your body’s natural detoxification processes.
- DIY deodorant with Purification Essential Oil.
- Homemade foaming soap with Thieves Essential Oil, Dr. Bonner’s and a foaming soap bottle.
- Thieves hand sanitizer comes in the box! We carry it everywhere! It works like a powerhouse without the junk!
- Stress Away and Valor DIY roll-on to soothe sore tight muscles.
- Throw out the chemicals under you sink! Use your packet of Thieves Household Cleaner and clean the house for days! It’s a concentrate s a little bit goes a really long way!
- Lavender on your dryer balls! The most amazing smelling laundry!
- Lemon helps to cut stains in the laundry.
- Lemon or Purification to keep the diaper pail smelling clean.
- Cook the most amazing Salmon that packs a punch with Lemon Essential Oil.
- Thieves cleaner in a roller bottle for a stain stick.
- Frankincense for head tension.
- Peppermint on the neck to relieve minor ear pain.
- Panaway on the back and neck for soreness.
- Lavender in the diffuser at night.
- Thieves cleaner cleans everything! We use it on windows, tubs, toilets, floors, fixtures, sinks and just about any surface that needs cleaning. It’s so harsh chemical free that even your kids can use it.
- Valor for focus.
- A drop of Valor in aftershave.
- Raven in the shower and breathe deeply to support healthy airways.
- Raven in Epsom Salt to support your kids breathing.
- Raven dilute and put on chest for a harder more effective workout.
- Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint for season support.
- Peppermint as a cooling spray.
- Lemon as a natural goo gone.
- A drop of Thieves in hubby’s work boots.
- Thieves press to the roof of the mouth for head tension.
- Valor rubbed down the spine to keep the body in balance.
- Peppermint in tea and coffee
- Peppermint to freshen breath.
- Lavender diffuse to unwind from the day
- Lavender for skin irritations
- Frankincense for a DIY face mask or add to upgrade yours
- Mix Thieves Essential Oil with baking soda and sprinkle over carpet to get a fresh clean smell
- Digize for motion sickness
- Citrus Fresh on dryer balls for amazing smelling laundry.
- Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint spray for a pet’s itchy paws.
- Lavender and Stress away behind pet’s ears to calm them.
- NingXia to support the diet of pets.
- Lemon on wool dryer balls for laundry.
- Citrus Fresh to flavor water and help balance the body.
- Lemon and Thieves for a harsh chem free bleach.
- DIY Peppermint spray to keep away ants and critters.
- Thieves in the diffuser to keep the air clean.
- Citrus Fresh and Lavender added to homemade soap.
- Lavender to support the belly skin of a pregnant lady.
- Stress Away with epsom salt in the bath.
- Valor to help kids relax in growth spurts.
- Lavender and Frankincense roller blend for boo boos.
- Raven and Panaway in the diffuser to open the airways.
- Stress Away straight from the bottle to unwind and chill.
- Peace and Calming on the feet to help relax.
- Lavender and Stress Away on the bottom of the big toe to help relax.
- NingXia Red to maintain a healthy body and give extra nutritional support in times of need.
- Purification and Lemon in the gym bag to keep it smelling nice.
- Peace and Calming for a focus roller for kiddo.
- Valor for overwhelm.
- Lemon to remove crayon.
- Valor, Peace and Calming, Stress Away and Lavender diffused for sleep.
- Panaway and Raven mixed with coconut oil for a vapor rub.
- Citrus Fresh on Cotton balls and put in shoes and garbage cans.
- Lavender for bug bites.
- Thieves EO for immunity tea.
- DIY fabric softener:: white vinegar, distilled water, vegetable glycerin, and citrus fresh Essential Oil
- Diffuse Citrus Fresh while you are pushing the button on your self cleaning oven.
- Thieves EO for proactive immune support.
- Lavender vitality in a London Fog latte.
- Valor on the big toe to help with snoring.
- Lemon and Frank Vitamin E roller to apply under the eyes.
- Citrus Fresh or Peppermint cotton bottle stuck in the air vent in the car.
- Lavender on the airbrush for soft and healthy hair.
- Lemon for motion sickness.
- DIY Thieves wipes!
- Thieves EO in iced tea.
- Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Frankincense to support smooth and healthy skin on the face.
- Frankincense to support breast health
- A drop of Thieves in a small spoonful of honey for immune support.
- A drop of Lavender in your mascara.
- Digize or Frankincense for backed up tummy.
- Valor for public speaking or calming for school.
- Toner with witch hazel, lavender and frankincense.
- Peppermint under the tongue for upset stomach or calm occasional reflux.
- Homemade mouthwash with peppermint and thieves.
- Add lavender to shampoo and conditioner to support healthy hair.
- Valor on the jawline during times of stress.
- Lavender and baking soda in the litter box.
- NingXia Slushes for a healthy, nutrient dense treat!
- Peppermint and lemon for a wake up roller.
- Peace and Calming for emotional support.
There you have it! 100 uses for your Premium Starter Kit and there are so many more ways you can use this kit! This one of the BEST investments you will ever make! Plus, you can join our facebook community to continue to get support and help you live your best life!
Don’t you think it’s time to get started?
RECEIVE MY FREE HEALTHY HOME SERIES!
What Are Oils?
Browse Oil Blend
Seed to Seal
Healthy & Fit