Seedlings Baby Lotion
Baby Lotion - YL Seedlings
Combat the effects of dry skin and prevent future dryness with Young Living Seedlings™ Baby Lotion. This non-greasy moisturizer supports moisture barrier function and smoothly absorbs into your baby’s delicate skin, leaving it moisturized, soft, and smooth.
Made without alcohol, parabens, synthetic fragrances, artificial dyes, or other unwanted ingredients, Seedlings Baby Lotion is formulated with 100 percent plant-based ingredients and pure essential oils to soothe your little one with a light, calming scent.
Check out the rest of our Seedlings products for more ways to gently care for your baby.
Benefits and Features
- Uses a mild, gentle formula developed specially for infants’ delicate skin
- Prevents dryness by soothing and moisturizing skin
- Features a non-greasy formula that absorbs smoothly into skin
- Leaves skin moisturized, soft, and smooth
- Made with plant-based, naturally derived ingredients
- Lightly scented with 100 percent pure essential oils
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
- Vegan friendly
- Formulated without alcohol, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes
How to UseSqueeze a small amount into your hands. Rub hands together to warm the lotion and then gently massage into baby’s skin.
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Young Living November Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
How to UseSqueeze a small amount into your hands. Rub hands together to warm the lotion and then gently massage into baby’s skin. [social_warfare]
Are You Living With Toxins?
The average American home contains dangerous amounts of toxic chemicals. The good news? You can change your home, and we have FREE tips to get you started!